I've only had the unit for a few weeks so here's my opinion so far:
For appearance, its 10/10 -the overall look of the TV is really great with the transparent fade out of the frame and the clear support bit of the stand. Also the TV is just so incredibly thin, without compromising
picture wise I'm impressed with the image quality -I have to confess having not really played around with the settings too much. One downside I noticed comes from the digital TV source being not upscaled, which compared to play TV on the PS3 highlights the quality of HD compared to SD. Blu ray and PS3 media playback is really good and upscaled as far as is possible. Again another flaw comes with the USB media player function not upscaling digital movie files compared to the media player function on the PS3.
as for connections, there's plenty to allow you to connect all your sources without compromising the thickness of the TV.
the only thing I could critique (like most of the reviews here) is the sound, which is a bit lacking in bass and sometimes a bit tinny, but hey thats why they invented surround sound and home cinema kits
overall a great TV for a very reasonable price!
No comments:
Post a Comment